- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Muy buenos productos para el hogar, sin duda mucha calidad e innovación, me encanta usarlos para mi casa.
IKEA is the greatest home store, I get all of my furniture from there and I am so impressed with variety
I bought my stuff for my makeup room from here and I absolutely love it! It has held together so nicely!!
A go to place for starting out items for your home or apartment. Affordable, but not necessarily durable.
I love Ikea. excellent prices, everything is super cute and you can find millions of things for the home
this is the best store ever, i have all my stuff in my house from this store!!! is not expensive at all!!
Es una tienda que encuentras de todo entre mueble y cosas para decorar todo muy bonito y de buena calidad
ikea is great for good quality cheap furniture! it is also so fun going there to shop, great for students
I love this place!! Stuff is so reasonably priced and something that fits for everyone's style. Amazing!
I like to shop at Ikea, I like ikea's styles that is so pretty, I think i have all my decoration of Ikea.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos