- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I LOVE IKEA! It reminds me of my heritage and when I traveled to Sweden! So fun to walk around and shop!
AMAZING!!! my family and i get most of our furniture here. great quality products. love the alex drawers
I love the unique shopping experience and layout of the store. The pieces are good quality for the price.
Dining room chairs are beautiful. Also love my timeless sleek black dressers. Brings my new home to life.
I love this furniture store. It has a lot of products that are very affordable compared to other stores.
One of the best places to look for decoration pieces and furniture! Everything is very simple and modern.
Loving everything here! Amazing prices! Love the way the store is set up too, very easy to walk through.
Perfect products from this brand and really happy to shopping with them.. again this product simplly good
Can't even imagine leaving without IKEA ... SO AFFORDABLE ... And the yogurt ice cream cone is the must .
I love IKEA. My I have gotten several dressers and rugs from there. Plus they have great cinnamon rolls.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos