- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love this store, Has so many options great prices, great style. i have several things from this store.
Its a great furnishing store and you can find a wide variety of different furnitures and home decos:D
Bought two lofted beds & mattresses, as well as a dresser. Took time to assemble but work every penny.
I love this store for decorating my house! They have everything i could ever want all under one roof!
Ikea is the best! The furniture is so great and affordable. I only wish there was an Ikea closer to me.
I like ikeas products nit its just too crowded and I hate that you have to buy those stupid blue bags.
i love ikea for their amazing furniture. it is never too expensive and their products are high quality
I love all their furniture! but i do most of my shopping online because i always get lost in the store!
I love this store, I went there first time last week and omg I feel in love lol, and the food are great
Was a great experience but we had to drive 4 hours as the closest one is Texas.
The south needs more!
The south needs more!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos