- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Good products at a reasonable price. You need to be patient building the furniture, but it's wl worth it.
Cheap furniture, so hard to build but worth it in the end. They have everything from decor to mattresses.
Everything is sooooo reasonably priced!! I wish I won the lottery to be able to furnish my entire house !
Oh IKEA, how I love you. Good selection, good prices. My only complaint is that it's always way to busy!
Ikea has so many good furniture and good designed or decoration for the house that fit in your lifestyle.
Great afforable prices for great styles and materails to improve households. Great designs and structures
Perfect products from this brand and really happy to shopping with them.. again this product simplly good
I love all of the unique items they have, especially fond of their storage solutions. I love the catalog!
Need fresh ideas for the house. This is the place. It’s really cheap compared to other store and awesome.
Most of my plates are from here and utensils. You can never go wrong when looking to find something here.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos