- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
always have the best and affordable furniture, a lot of the furniture is found in beauty guru’s bedrooms
Great storage and home organization at IKEA. Really love how many options you have and how easy they are!
Artigos para casa com preço acessível é na ikea, móveis que são um mimo decorativos com precinhos amigos
Who doesn't love ikea! I have found some many great finds from standard, tables, toys and picture frames!
I'm constantly changing and redecorating our home, IKEA lets you do just that but in an inexpensive way.
I have to shop online because we have no stores close to my home. I love the classic variety of products.
I love ikea !! I believe the 90% of my house is from ikea.. is modern and the prices are just prefect ..
Love that they have tons of varieties of stuff. I bought some hangers for my clothes & a shoe organizer.
I love everything about IKEA, for so long I had been dying to get these shelves I saw, finally got them!
It's a maze! It's so inexpensive and has the most modern pieces. Love it. And love that it's close to me.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos