- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I. Love. IKEA! The food is awesome, the prices are affordable, and I enjoy the overall store experience.
some of their products are a hassle to build, but there really good! also, i absolutely love their food.
Love ikea!! Always so simple and great priced. Their food is good as well. Perfect for a college student
They furniture are amazing and a lot of stuff for your house can be find at this store my mom loves it!!
Cheap thrills and cheap eats. Its an adventure in this store as well as trying to put together furniture!
Love walking around in their store. All our buys were good quality and exactly what we were looking for.
Everything in this store is overpriced and expensive. But it is good quality, I'd admit the do last long.
Aw aqui en esta tienda le compre Las camas a mis hijos,con colchones muy Buenos y baratos la recomiendo.
You can find some pretty good deals especially if you are a Family Card member you get special discounts
I love going to ikea even if it's just to look around they have the trendiest most affordable furniture.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos