- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is like a Toy store for me, I can spend all day there and find great deals and features for the home
Most of my plates are from here and utensils. You can never go wrong when looking to find something here.
Dining room chairs are beautiful. Also love my timeless sleek black dressers. Brings my new home to life.
Cheap furniture, so hard to build but worth it in the end. They have everything from decor to mattresses.
Love love love IKEA you can find anything and everything in this store and the prices aww!!! Are the best
IKEA is the place to go for everything ! I got a table and it is so amazing and still in great condition
Dentre todas as marcas essa me surpreendeu de uma forma avassaladora com tal competência em seus produtos
I love all of the unique items they have, especially fond of their storage solutions. I love the catalog!
One of the best places to look for decoration pieces and furniture! Everything is very simple and modern.
Ikea is a great place to buy furniture. Food quality for cheap prices. I will would recommend to everyone
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos