- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love the furniture it's beautifully made and you have a variety to choose from for all your home needs.
I bought a bed with drawers on the sides and it is a life saver! Everything I have fits into my room now
IKEA storage is so good, so spacious, you can fit your makeup pretty good, your room can look more clean.
I love IKEA. All furniture, decor & some other stuffs that you need in your home is right in their store.
Such a cool store with decor inspiration galore. The cafe is awesome too. I can’t say enough good things
Fun to shop at. Products are okay. Cheap. Kinda stinks you have to assemble and get from warehouse alone.
Artigos para casa com preço acessível é na ikea, móveis que são um mimo decorativos com precinhos amigos
I love IKEA. Everything there is nice and affordable. They have so many space saving things it's great .
Good products at a reasonable price. You need to be patient building the furniture, but it's wl worth it.
They have really great products, especially for a kid's room! Everything is well organized in the store!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos