- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Lots of good and cheap home supplies. Foods pretty good. Stores are usually huge and easy to get lost in
Ikea is great! They just have everything u need to decorate ur house !!!!!! Futhermore it’s really cheap.
Love all the furnitures very cheap and this is my go to store . Love the modern style and lots of choices
Es muy bueno para comprar todas las necesidades, ayuda mucho con los gustos. Esta tienda me encanto mucho
Mostly good experiences, descend prices and pretty good quality. Just a pain in the but to put together.
I love shopping at ikea great furniture and items for ur home my number one place to shop for home decor
Affordable, good quality and many different colors and styles! I can always find what i am looking for!!!
Amazing. They always have some amazing item for amazingly cheap when you go in there. Feels tailor made.
I mean its good priced stuff but I always seem to get the package missing the allen wrench or something.
So happy we have one in NC! Love the gadgets! Can spend a whole day shopping and looking at the displays.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos