- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is one of the most confusing stores in the entire world but if you have time I recommend it. Products are cheap, & useful. They are just hard to find in the store because it’s basically a huge maze.
I love that they offer a healthy mix of modern and classic furniture and all at affordable competitive prices. The home. Furnishes they offer all always stylish and suitable for even beginner decorators.
I Kia has everything you need it’s so fun and wonderful to just go and look around and all the cute cookware and I love looking at the funny names. There is tons of different things for not so expensive.
Best place ever! Pretty much my whole room is ikea furniture. Yes it’s a little time consuming because you have to put everything together but I enjoy it. The food is delicious, the meatballs are a must!
Oh ikea how I love thee. Super cheap, super trendy, and super fun. I have been known to spend hours in ikea just window shopping. I love that place! Don’t forget to eat some meatballs while you’re there.
I've purchased many things from Ikea from fake plants to beds and furniture! Great products for the price and quality. I ha r many things that have lasted me 10-15+ years from Ikea. Will continue to shop here!
Usually spend 1/3 if my day whenever visiting ikea! Always find exactly what I need at an affordable price - love grabbing picture frames, storage that goes with decor of my apartment and always stop for some meatballs!
I love shopping at IKEA. I would advise to skip some categories as bureaus and tv-shelves, all the pieces that I've had were not the best quality. But children products, linens and tableware are perfect!
This store is amazing as it provides everything you need to furnish your living area from dishes to furniture! Plus all of their products are super cheap but yet are of super great quality! I only shop here when I need home furnishings.
With you are. Creative person, you can do amazing rooms with IKEA’s stuff. We have to be selective, they have from poor to great quality products. Every time I have to buy home stuff I take a look there.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos