BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Gina A.
Syosset, NY
IKEA is one of the most confusing stores in the entire world but if you have time I recommend it. Products are cheap, & useful. They are just hard to find in the store because it’s basically a huge maze.
abisola A.
Clarks Summit, PA
I love that they offer a healthy mix of modern and classic furniture and all at affordable competitive prices. The home. Furnishes they offer all always stylish and suitable for even beginner decorators.
Lydia I.
Canby
I Kia has everything you need it’s so fun and wonderful to just go and look around and all the cute cookware and I love looking at the funny names. There is tons of different things for not so expensive.
Karen V.
Arleta, CA
Best place ever! Pretty much my whole room is ikea furniture. Yes it’s a little time consuming because you have to put everything together but I enjoy it. The food is delicious, the meatballs are a must!
April M.
Kissimmee
Oh ikea how I love thee. Super cheap, super trendy, and super fun. I have been known to spend hours in ikea just window shopping. I love that place! Don’t forget to eat some meatballs while you’re there.
Ruth K.
I've purchased many things from Ikea from fake plants to beds and furniture! Great products for the price and quality. I ha r many things that have lasted me 10-15+ years from Ikea. Will continue to shop here!
Sheree P.
Los Angeles, CA
Usually spend 1/3 if my day whenever visiting ikea! Always find exactly what I need at an affordable price - love grabbing picture frames, storage that goes with decor of my apartment and always stop for some meatballs!
Olga Z.
New Castle, DE
I love shopping at IKEA. I would advise to skip some categories as bureaus and tv-shelves, all the pieces that I've had were not the best quality. But children products, linens and tableware are perfect!
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
This store is amazing as it provides everything you need to furnish your living area from dishes to furniture! Plus all of their products are super cheap but yet are of super great quality! I only shop here when I need home furnishings.
Tamyres M.
Everett , MA
With you are. Creative person, you can do amazing rooms with IKEA’s stuff. We have to be selective, they have from poor to great quality products. Every time I have to buy home stuff I take a look there.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?