- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is great for furniture! It's huge which makes it hard to find some things but it has so many options!
They have basically everything. Cool because some things have a Swedish twist. They also have great food.
Best store ever for home and decoración, the products are from the best quality. I absolutily recomendén it
Its definitly a maze in the store but they have so many wonderful things! And there are pretty good prices
Love IKEA! They have anything and everything you need! The prices of the products are also very reasonable
I love ikea so much because I find everything I need there for super cheap prices compared to other stores
amazing products for really great prices. i recommended Ikea to everyone for basically anything they need.
Great prices and good quality. They also make it easy for assembly & it's pretty fun going to their stores
Swedish CHEAP minimalist designs. And good food and sweets and children's toys as well! Fika and shopping.
Although they can be pricey, ikea is an adventure and has all the modern home furnishings and accessories
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos