- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Great prices however the stores can be a zoo. Learn your local stores peak hours so you know when to avoid
Great products. Easy to put together and the instructions were easy to follow. I would but from ikea again
It’s one of my most favorite places to shop. There’s a lot of inexpensive things and lots of fun projects.
Great product! Great prices! Great customer services every time I visit. Everything you need in one store.
Love Ikea I go so often and since I love upgrading my house every time It makes it easy and adorable for me
Love ikea! Anything you need, ikea has! Definitely worth going in and taking a look. You can find anything
Love their furniture! Their makeup vanities, and Alex nine drawers are so sleek and cute for a good price.
I love there stuff it is easy to put together and very sturdy.. and there prices are very reasonable too..
I mean who doesn’t love ikea! Furniture is great and cheap, cafe area is amazing. All around a great place
This is the best store that has graced this earth!!!! I love everything, its low in cost and high in stynd.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos