- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
It's a maze! It's so inexpensive and has the most modern pieces. Love it. And love that it's close to me.
Literally my favorite store for home improvement. Great prices. So much variety and everything is unique.
Everything is always so nice and neat but it is also so boring and the employees are mean at West Covina
I enjoy the products they have, but the store is very big and overwhelming. Everything is fairly priced.
IKEA is the best furniture store ive bought all my furniture from there very affordable and great quality
Absolutely love IKEA. The prices are amazing and the products are beautiful and hip! My go to every time!
I have to shop online because we have no stores close to my home. I love the classic variety of products.
A good store but I got lost for 7 hours going in circles at least they have a food court for me to eat at
Most of my plates are from here and utensils. You can never go wrong when looking to find something here.
I love going to the store and seeing everything set up! Some purchases are amazing while others are not.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos