- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love how how can plan your whole room in one place. They have everything you could ever need to decorate!
I love ikea and its contemporary furniture. I always find something useful and very affordable over there
I have only been to ikea a few times but they always have some great things. Awesome prices and quality.
I love the Alex dwares to keep my makeup in there a life saver yet they are very pricey but good quality
this is the best store ever, i have all my stuff in my house from this store!!! is not expensive at all!!
absolutely love this store. I can easily spend some big money in this store. Everything is just so cute.
Literally my favorite store for home improvement. Great prices. So much variety and everything is unique.
I love ikea always has everything you need I could like secretly live At this place they have everything
I love the modern vibe ikea has going and can we talk about how amazingly affordable their products are.
La mejor miebleria existente , mi casa es casi todo de ikea y sus diceños modernos acojedores me facinn.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos