BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Katelyn R.
Evansville
What a dream store! Some of my best pieces have come from ikea. Some of their larger items can be quite expensive and not the highest quality but their kitchen ware and accessories are so cute and quality.
Kelly M.
Fort Worth, TX
When you don't have a lot in your budget for decorating this is a great place to start. I shop mostly for kitchen gadgets and odds and ends now but the tv stand I bought 6 years ago is still going strong!
Angela N.
Westminster
IKEA is such a cute place to browse around for cheap furniture. Such a staple place for younger styles. I love to go to ikea just to browse around their whole store and stop by their food court. A cute date idea!
Alison R.
I think IKEA is great and bad. It is pretty cheap and good quality for the price you pay. The problem is if you have to assemble everything and the directions are all in Swedish and the instructions suck.
Kae C.
Omg!!!! My all time favorite store to shop at. I create some of my best home creations when I shop from Ikea. This store will have your home looking a million bucks. Looks as if a professional decorator came in and did it. I love it.
Amanda H.
Charleston, SC
We don’t have an ikea close to us, but it’s on the drive to go see our families, so we always like to stop by when we can. There is so much stuff and you can always find what you need at inexpensive prices.
Megan B.
Millbrae
When we first moved in to our new apartment we went to Ikea for some new furniture. They had the best stuff around and at the best price. We got the cutest entertainment center and it is my favorite piece.
Diana P.
Schiller Park
IKEA is my to go to store! I absolutely love it! It’s such great quality and super affordable! I shop here all the time for my full house needs! They also have a food court with delicious food! I recommend it to you!
Evelyn J.
Orem
I gotta give this store a totally 5stars. I love the prices and the products are top of the line! Every time I want something for my kitchen, bathroom and we'll my whole apartment, IKEA is my first choice!
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
I dislike that you have to tour the entire place to find the stuff you need because it is sold in parts. The displays are great. We have bought a few things there and haven’t been disappointed by quality.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?