- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Most of my plates are from here and utensils. You can never go wrong when looking to find something here.
They have literally everything you can imagine and more. The assembly is a little hard but it’s worth it
Love that they have tons of varieties of stuff. I bought some hangers for my clothes & a shoe organizer.
Good for some cheap items but furniture can often be found cheaper other places. Great cheap food though!
IKEA is the best furniture store ive bought all my furniture from there very affordable and great quality
Camper living and IKEA definitely go hand-in-hand. Their storage solutions for small spaces are amazing!
I have to shop online because we have no stores close to my home. I love the classic variety of products.
I love IKEA. Everything there is nice and affordable. They have so many space saving things it's great .
This store has EVERYTHING, and it super affordable. You can furnish an entire house from just knew store
Dentre todas as marcas essa me surpreendeu de uma forma avassaladora com tal competência em seus produtos
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos