- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love how everything at ikea is made simplease to build for anyone and all the prices are reasonable!!!
Their products are all usually easy and simple to put together and are super functional for everyday use.
IKEA is the best furniture store ever! Affordable and fashionable. They have the best furniture for kids!
Love Ikea. They have great customer service, products have held up and the cinnamon rolls are to die for!
You can never go wrong with IKEA. Always has modern pieces at a great price. I never leave empty handed.
Best home makeover furniture available there. Ikea is my kove what else can i say! It is the besssst 😍❤️
I enjoy the organization and lay out of Ikea. The workers are helpful, and the products are high quality.
IKEA is a fun store to shop at ! Gives you all kind of varieties ! And it's just a fun place to shop at !
I have only been to ikea a few times but they always have some great things. Awesome prices and quality.
Love love this site who doesn’t like be to shop and eat well I do and plus u find everything for ur home
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos