- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
One of my favorite stores! You could get lost in this place! Did i mention they have a child watch center
Once I walk into Ikea I feel like I'm in heaven I love this story.. Best decorating ideas ever love it:)
IKEA is one of my favorite stores. It has any of the home furniture and home improvement products I need
There's a huge selection on furniture and really cool little things that I didn't even know existed yet
Best place to have breakfast and to plan your dream home. It has one dollar breakfast that you cant beat.
I just love going to ikea... they have a huge selection of everything.. i could be in there for hours...
I love ikea! They have the best unique, and modern decor and furniture. I can shoot an ikea item anywhere
I bought my bed here . We bought so many furniture from there. Most of our house contains ikea furniture
A good store but I got lost for 7 hours going in circles at least they have a food court for me to eat at
Also find what I need when moving into a new apartment. Sometimes I need help putting it all together lol
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos