- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love that they have tons of varieties of stuff. I bought some hangers for my clothes & a shoe organizer.
Amo amo mesmo vale apena experimenta comprar se jogar e ser feliz recomendado super mega mesmo bom ótimo
IKEA is a fun store to shop at ! Gives you all kind of varieties ! And it's just a fun place to shop at !
Amazing. They always have some amazing item for amazingly cheap when you go in there. Feels tailor made.
The sale items are great! Customer service is great and the online selection is way better than in store.
Ikea is like a Toy store for me, I can spend all day there and find great deals and features for the home
Has everything one could need for a home. Takes forever to walk through. Has a restaurant near the front.
I love ikea! They have so many cute ideas for different spaces in your house! Everything is displayed too
I love getting lost in the wonderful world that is Ikea!! I always leaving a bit broker, but happier too.
Tons of things to choose from. Could literally spend days in the stores just looking at all the items!!!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos