- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I bought my bed frame at IKEA, and I've had for years. It has great quality and it was a reasonable price.
Cheap, interesting. It can keep family together when you trying to collect something new or you’ll fight)))
Love the Alex drawers I bought for my vanity! The furniture is affordable and the quality is always great!!
This is where I bought my makeup vanity. I literally love this store so much. They have everything you need
Moving out for the first time? GO TO IKEA! Ikea is affordable and stylish. I’ve furnished most of my home.
Love Ikea! They have awesome stuff and it is so affordable. The in store shopping experience is so much fun
Okay, products would invest money in better quality. Shipping is outrageous and the stores are far to drive
IKEA is great for finding simple furniture and inspiration for your home improvement or redecorating needs!
Ikea is great for furniture! It's huge which makes it hard to find some things but it has so many options!
I love going to IKEA!! it's such a big store with so many things! I bought a cosmetic mirror that I love!!!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos