- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ike’s is my go to if I want fast trendy home pieces. I mostly shop for accent items and decorative products. Staff is great and it always available if I need help. I also love grabbing lunch in their cafe!
IKEA is great because of the price I could build all my room and did everything just as I dreamed of with lass then $500. So is definitely the store you should go to buy stuff for you house.
Great value for what we were looking for. We found the perfect outdoor plant stand for only $49. Cute, practical and simple to put together. IKEA also has a 90 day price match when you are an IKEA member.
Amazing place, it has all your home goods along with a giant food court. Everything is so well priced. My shopping experience has been great everytime. The only thing I will say is that the lines are huge
I just went there for the first time during Black Friday and I’m obsessed!! They have so much to choose from and they have very reasonable prices! Everyone’s always talked about how much they love IKEA and I can see why!
Affordable and modern furniture store . I like their kid section. Also I like their kitchen section as well. Love ikea. All my furniture is from ikea. Just try to go early morning because it’s alleys busy
Oh man I love IKEA way too much. I go in there and have an idea of what I want and come out with way more than I thought I needed! Everyone says you get lost there, but it’s all well labeled and organized.
I LOOOOVE my pillow that I bought. It's a king size Navel (I think). It's replaced my feather pillow from an expensive brand! Wish there was an ikea closer to Syracuse, ny!! Need to but more for my family!
Ikea is more of an experience for me than a specific product line. I love going to Ikea, dropping my kids in the childcare center, and strolling the aisles with no stress. Whole family loves the cafeteria.
IKEA is a great store because so many of their products look high end but aren’t very pricey. I have almost all of my bedroom furniture from here because the cost was low and the quality is decently good.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos