- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Prices are great!! Love visiting ikea I always find beautiful things to add to my home and make it more me.
I love IKEA.. I always manage to find something. Great for DIY projects. The staff are always very helpful.
We love IKEA! Affordable, good quality, fun to shop there, and fun to be inspired to create new IKEA hacks.
I love ikeas selection. Some of it is cheaply made and I hate their shipping costs, they are insanely high!
I love the variety and low prices. I always find what I need when I go there. I also like the modern feel.
Can you say the cutest furniture ever! Love Love Love the Alex drawers they are adorable and so affordable!
Starter store. I just bought my first house and this is where most of not all my furniture will come from.
I love ikea! But it's 2 hours away from where I live I love white furniture very affordable and cute stuff
Love everthing they sell and in great quality! Wish they has more locations but always a great place to go!
I really love walking around this store because it's so packed and I love the furniture and the mini rooms
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos