- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Family favorite place to get new ideas from my teen daughter to my husband Ikea has something for everyone
Okay, products would invest money in better quality. Shipping is outrageous and the stores are far to drive
I love the set up and it gives you a good visual. some of their stuff is cheap but it’s all fairly priced.
Although I don’t buy form here often I love going and getting ideas from them. I wish I could buy so much!
Love all the everything they sell at Ikea! Everything is very modern and all the furniture is very sturdy!
I like this place a lot. It is super affordable so that is nice. The furniture is of good quality as well.
I love going to IKEA. Going to IKEA is so much fun and you can find great high quality furniture for cheap.
This place is amazing! Cute rustic, minimalistic furniture, almost all of my furniture is from this place!
I have a lot of stuff from ikea and i love it. It is cheap, they have some really nice things and stylish.
I love shopping here for my furniture it has very good house accessories and mor things for bed sets . yahh
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos