- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Family favorite place to get new ideas from my teen daughter to my husband Ikea has something for everyone
I bought my bed frame at IKEA, and I've had for years. It has great quality and it was a reasonable price.
Have only been to Ikea twice, but each time was a treat. Will definitely visit again next time I’m in town.
Most all of my furniture is ikea furniture. Had no issues putting it together or moving it to my new place.
I kiss great you need to go there. I love it. Great quality. Great for D I wise. My favorite purchase ever.
Ikea has EVERYTHING. So many amazing and wonderful products. I love shopping at IKEA for all our furniture!
I love Ikea!!! My favorite home decor store in the world. The quality is excellent and prices are AMAZING!!
They are great for decor Flexible Swing Arm Clamp Mount Lamp Office Studio Home Table Desk Light
I love ikea so much. Love their candy, their designs, their simplicity is awesome and they are so cheep! !
Love all the everything they sell at Ikea! Everything is very modern and all the furniture is very sturdy!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos