- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Would definitely recommend to buy items from here. I have a white desk in my room that is amazing...for me.
Good variety of ideas to choose from, and the prices are decent. Not. To mention their cafe is good too!
I love to go ikea, I always find what I have in mind .. well, nice and ikea makes my life more comfortable
I have only been here a few times, but if I had one closer I would so go there many times a month! Love it
Love love love love IKEA! It has plenty of different options to pick from when designing a room or a home!
I prefer to get furniture that will last for awhile. Their products can also be frustrating to assemble.
I have a lot of stuff from ikea and i love it. It is cheap, they have some really nice things and stylish.
Ikea is awesome. everything is reasonably priced. easy to fin coordinating pieces. great for lunch too!
Family favorite place to get new ideas from my teen daughter to my husband Ikea has something for everyone
Love this place and it's veriety of products. Fun and exciting products and affordable prices. All in one.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos