- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I always enjoy shopping here usually end up getting more than what I intended but great variety great deals
Great products. Easy to put together and the instructions were easy to follow. I would but from ikea again
Great store to get ideas in. Simple style and lots of inexpensive options. Worst assembly directions ever.
Starter store. I just bought my first house and this is where most of not all my furniture will come from.
Affordable, trendy, great for inside outside of home , children’s rooms , customer service is always great
It's pretty decent furniture at an affordable price. We just got one near our house. They have everything!
Amazing products for an amazing price. Do most of my shopping here online and have never been disappointed.
Easy and chic furniture! Also super easy for college-aged kids and shopping in the actual store is so fun!
Love this place. Everything is so cheap and pretty l. I can’t wait to go back for food and cheap furnitures
Cuando se habla de ikea se habla de calidad, las mejores mesas para tus makeups los mejores sets y espejos
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos