- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love this place. Everything is so cheap and pretty l. I can’t wait to go back for food and cheap furnitures
They have nice quality items for very good prices. I have enjoyed using everything I have bought from ikea.
Great prices and good quality. They also make it easy for assembly & it's pretty fun going to their stores
Great space saving items. Very cool and functional pieces. Not always the highest quality. Love their toys!
Cheap furniture that you put together yourself. It's very cute, but remember that you get what you pay for!
Love ikea for home furnishings and for artwork. Not so great for kitchen stuff but everything else is good
Great store, has lots of affordable prices. Has almost everything you need when trying to improve your home
Who doesn't love Ikea?! The prices are great products are usually very nice, but take forever to build lol!
I love ikea! Having meatballs is always a great shopping experience. The instructions are super easy to use
Ikea is the best. Sad there isn’t one where I live. Love everything about it. Furniture, food, experience.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos