- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love the prices at this store and how modern things are... however the furniture is very low to the ground.
Love Ikea. Always have great stuff to improve your home.. . Most of my closet is made up of Ikea furniture.
Such affordable furniture that isn’t too hard to put together. Some things you have to look up on YouTube.
Love Ikea. I love getting little items from them as they make the home come alive. And it also affordable.
Best store to buy furniture from recommend to everyone looking for good furniture! My experience was great
I love they have always things that you can use in any home , beautiful furniture and cute things for kids
I love what they sell there . They have many cute and fancy style that any for are especia beautiful house
Affordable, trendy, great for inside outside of home , children’s rooms , customer service is always great
Can you say the cutest furniture ever! Love Love Love the Alex drawers they are adorable and so affordable!
Always has the best furniture and heavy duty stuff that my child can’t destroy in a week. True life savers
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos