BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Vanessa Q.
Fresno
I’m super obsessed with IKEA! I’ve been gettin things for my home little by little just so I do t go completely broke because this store has so much to offer. The prices are great and the quality is awesome!
Ally V.
Raleigh, NC
All the things you’ve heard about IKEA are true!! It’s a WONDERLAND! More affordable furniture and while some installations might be a little bit more tricky than others it’s still worth what you pay for it!
Bare Canvas A.
Miami
My house decor is 90% Ikea. I get everything here from bedding to decor to living room and the quality is good in most of the stuff . They are so modern and saves so much space which is what I want the most.
Skylar M.
IKEA has great options for all different rooms and needs. I have a super small bedroom and was able to fill it with furniture that maximizes space. It is also easy to set up and assemble with the directions!
Giselle R.
Ny
I love their furniture they sell so many this my shopping experience there is great there employees are very nice and help you out I believe it’s not expensive it’s affordable and yes I would shop here again
Anais A.
Mesa, AZ
Price scanners throughout the store would make this place even better! I haven’t been in a little while so it’s possible they have added some since then, but everything else is great and has affordable prices just wish there more availability of stores. So far there is only one in the Phoenix area and really it’s in Chandler. So if you’re going to Ikea you’re making it a day trip.
Lindsey J.
Mckeesport , PA
I love this place. It’s so easy to shop around and so many options are available. Anytime I’ve needed help I can always find someone to assist me. I think the products are made pretty well for the price too.
kimberly g.
Pico Rivera, CA
Ikea can be a little overwhelming The store is so big it’s a one stop shop. Thank God for the food court because every time I go I feel like I spend my whole day there. I love the displays it makes it so easy when trying to create a room.
Kristen W.
Montague
I love ikeas variety. Shopping here is always an adventure. The employees are always nice. It is easy to get lost at ikea. The sheets last and are a wonderful buy. I wish that there was an ikea closer to me.
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
We are big fans of IKEA. We have purchased furniture there over the years as well as various home decor and home items. The price point is a great value and there is a never ending list of what is available.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?