- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Very hit or miss. Also it's difficult to put stuff together most of the time. The Beds are very low quality.
IKEA iS One Of The Best Stores To Keep Your House Organize For A Good Price And Not Expensive i LOve IKEA ..
The store is so organized and laid out so well and the staff is so helpful when trying to find the furniture
LOVE LOVE LOVE shopping at Ikea! Always leave with something new and the customer service is the best around
My cube organizer holds everything I need and fit perfectly under my bed in college, its good for every room
Para falar a verdade eu nunca usei este produto mas espero um dia ter a oportunidade de realizar tal tarefa,
Amazing quality inexpensive furniture and home things. Love IKEA because of their variety of items and price
Great inexpensive products that are easily customizable. Love the kitchen/dish ware options. All around great
I bought a desk from ikea and it was crappy. Had to get rid of it within a year because it was falling apart.
The furniture is well priced and easy to assemble! I like to get my kitchen furniture and storage from here!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos