- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA brings me great joy. Fabulous value and I like building things. And meatballs. It’s always a fun trip!
Its definitly a maze in the store but they have so many wonderful things! And there are pretty good prices
One of a kind source for home decor! It’s heaven for someone like me and it doesn’t get enough recognition
This place has it all...awesome product and food. Every time I go to this store, it feels like an adventure
Recently bought bunk beds and love them. Super easy to build and they ended up being perfect for our kids.
Love the prices at this store and how modern things are... however the furniture is very low to the ground.
I love what they sell there . They have many cute and fancy style that any for are especia beautiful house
I have everything IKEA - from my kitchen to bed linens and accessories. Even their meatballs in my freezer!
I love IKEA.. I always manage to find something. Great for DIY projects. The staff are always very helpful.
Love this place. Everything is so cheap and pretty l. I can’t wait to go back for food and cheap furnitures
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos