- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love this stpreitsso new and up to style and trends a bitspendy but otger then tat goodquLiry. Buy buy but
There's no better reason to get into a huge argument with your SO than for something that happens in an IKEA.
Always can find everything that I'm looking for.With good quality and affordable prices that make ikea unique
It's the most practical and cheap out of all the home improvement stores, and also sell some delicious meals
Cheap prices, somewhat easy to assemble, but questionable quality. For the price though, you can’t complain
Ikea is like a dream! All of the furniture is modern and functional. So many uses and easy to put together.
Because I Kia has everything that you’re looking for and if you don’t just go online and find what you need
I love ikeas selection. Some of it is cheaply made and I hate their shipping costs, they are insanely high!
They always have everything I need or what I'm looking for. They have great deals, and affordable options.
I really love walking around this store because it's so packed and I love the furniture and the mini rooms
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos