- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
ikea has really inexpensive furniture and plants, i love this place, you can find everything you need here!
Love the prices at this store and how modern things are... however the furniture is very low to the ground.
I will forever love Ikea. Affordable and well made everything. I go there to just admire things sometimes.
I prefer to get furniture that will last for awhile. Their products can also be frustrating to assemble.
They have some cool stuff for the house. I wouldn't buy furniture just things for organizing and decorating
I wish there was an IKEA in my town, I absolutely love this store. Very inexpensive yet sturdy furniture
Prices here are amazing. I got almost everything for my dorm here and I spent so much less than I expected.
Good variety of ideas to choose from, and the prices are decent. Not. To mention their cafe is good too!
Cheap prices, somewhat easy to assemble, but questionable quality. For the price though, you can’t complain
I have only been here a few times, but if I had one closer I would so go there many times a month! Love it
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos