BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Victoria K.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love ikea! You can get some great things for your house at a very affordable price. You can literally build the inside of your house in one stop! I can never go to ikea without spending hours shopping here!
Meree R.
Terrible customer service. No bags at check out. Average products. Only shop here if you know what you’re getting into and if you are ready for a mental breakdown and like to waste several hours of your life.
Mara
Indianapolis, IN
We recently got an IKEA in my city last year. I love going their so much! I really like the wide range of furniture and organizational items they sell. I think their products are very reasonably priced for what you get. I have been very happy with everything I have purchased so far.
kimberly g.
Pico Rivera, CA
Ikea can be a little overwhelming The store is so big it’s a one stop shop. Thank God for the food court because every time I go I feel like I spend my whole day there. I love the displays it makes it so easy when trying to create a room.
Lindsey J.
Mckeesport , PA
I love this place. It’s so easy to shop around and so many options are available. Anytime I’ve needed help I can always find someone to assist me. I think the products are made pretty well for the price too.
Makayla M.
I love the inventory in Ikea but the only issue I have is their prices! So so so crazy high and me personally cannot afford majority of their inventory but still beautiful collections and I bet it is all great quality!
Vanessa Q.
Fresno
I’m super obsessed with IKEA! I’ve been gettin things for my home little by little just so I do t go completely broke because this store has so much to offer. The prices are great and the quality is awesome!
Ana L.
Bakersfield , CA
Love their furniture and home decor. You can literally find anything but that one thing that I️ dislike is the shipping and having to assemble it yourself. Overall, I’ve always had a great experience with IKEA.
Bare Canvas A.
Miami
My house decor is 90% Ikea. I get everything here from bedding to decor to living room and the quality is good in most of the stuff . They are so modern and saves so much space which is what I want the most.
Erika W.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
This store can be overwhelming but I was happily surprised by the amount of items and prices are great. I like how everything is out and out together for you to see the size and how it goes with other items.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?