- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Great stuff! A lot of there stuff is a little expensive! So I don’t shop there as much as I would like too
Perfect store ever makes me buy everything and they have a lot of stuffs also if not they can order for you
Moving out for the first time? GO TO IKEA! Ikea is affordable and stylish. I’ve furnished most of my home.
I love ikea. Yeah maybe their furniture is not the most durable but it's definitely super cute. I like ikea
We love Ikea. Great prices and modern style. And the options for storage are great. Can’t wait to go again!
you can never leave ikea without getting extra things you didn't plan on buying. they have such cool stuff
Cheap, interesting. It can keep family together when you trying to collect something new or you’ll fight)))
Great selection...... only problem is some of the prices are steep........ keeps up with the trends though
The instructions can be confusing but they have nice furniture that is great for people who just moved out.
The furniture is always really good and it comes at a decent price. They also have amazing frozen yogurts.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos