- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
The only thing I don’t like about them is you have to put the things together and sometimes it’s really hard
I'm all about style and affordable furniture! I love Ikea because they have everything! And very kid friendly
My bed I'd by far the best purchase I have ever made. It has 4 giant storage drawers that save so much space!
Love their items!! I bought a CUTE pink lamp for my makeup desk and I fell in love!!! Don't regret buying iy
First of all. The playroom for kids is a big help ..you get to shop at ease lol. Love the convenient pricesl
You’ll find everything you need for your home there. Great price and diversity of options. Highly recommended
We love ikea! Reasonably priced, lots of options, don't need tons of tools to our stuff together. Yummy food
I love being able to walk through Ikea without employees constantly following you around and asking questions
Ikea no ez la mejor calidad pero tienen mucha variedad en los productos con precios muy buenos, y economicos
Who doesn’t love IKEA? There is literally something for everyone. It’s quality furniture at an amazing price!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos