- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is like going to a festival for me. Pretty much every thing in my house that isn’t antique is from ikea.
We love ikea! Reasonably priced, lots of options, don't need tons of tools to our stuff together. Yummy food
Love this store, it’s always just a fun trip to go and adventure around in. Enjoyable time and great products
I love this store it’s stuff is so cheap and affordable the only thing is you have to make the stuff you buy
Every dresser I own is from Ikea! I love how affordable it is. Just wish items didn’t crack or break as easy.
Es muy buena tienda, puedes encontrar todo en IKEA y de buena calidad a buen precio, encuentras cosas baratas
Love Ikea! Just don't go on a weekend, lol. Their products are nice and inexpensive, and work for our budget.
Great variety gives you ideas for decoration good customer service I love everything that you can find there
I love ikea. There is great storage solutions affordable pieces of furniture that are durable and fashionable
There are lots of things to choose from in this store and they have a lot of cool things for home decoration
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos