- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love IKEA because are so many furniture and decorations to choose from. Ikea also has affordable furniture.
I love this place and their products. They are affordable and great place to shop. Many styles and selections
Got a xube organizer from here years ago and it's still in outstanding condition! It was very easy to build !
We got our entertainment center from ikea and love it. It matches our furniture really well and looks study.
Can't go wrong with ikea. Bought my son's dresser, toy organizer, and wall shelves all at an affordable price
Who doesn't love ikea! I bought my bed frame from here and never have had a problem with it! Great quality !
fun place to be whether you are lookimg for something or not. also hitting the cafe is a must before leaving
Love there furniture and display they have in the store to get a perceptive of what the furniture can be use
Produto aprovado por mim e pelas minhas amigas. Ótima facilidade na aplicação e acessível devido a qualidade.
All our work furnitures are from IKEA. Not only it looks so clean and edgy but the material is super strong.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos