BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kelly G.
Orlando, FL
In ikea i have found all the furniture that i have in my apartment, from my bed to my towels at a very reasonable price and very good quality! I can always find trendy items to make my living space stand out.
Jennifer P.
If you like building your own things to save money this is the place for you. There were a lot of people but now I understand why. They have everything organized by room or industry. The prices are unbeatable.
Tanya S.
W Sacramento, CA
I love this store but it has its ups and downs. The sheets that I buy from here usually rip within 4 months that I buy them so I have to change them every single time. The good thing about it, it’s affordable.
Victoria K.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love ikea! You can get some great things for your house at a very affordable price. You can literally build the inside of your house in one stop! I can never go to ikea without spending hours shopping here!
Jacqueline C.
IKEA is an all day trip! I would not recommend shopping at ikea in store just to “window shop”— you will become overwhelmed. The best place to go for quick, cheap, functioning furniture and home accessories.
Kristen W.
Montague
I love ikeas variety. Shopping here is always an adventure. The employees are always nice. It is easy to get lost at ikea. The sheets last and are a wonderful buy. I wish that there was an ikea closer to me.
Tate W.
Bryant
Love love love Ikea. It’s not just the products I love but the layout and feel of the store. It’s huuuge and I could spend all day in it just wondering around. I love that they have a place to eat in the middle of the stores too. Makes for a nice and easy way to spend a day.
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
We are big fans of IKEA. We have purchased furniture there over the years as well as various home decor and home items. The price point is a great value and there is a never ending list of what is available.
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like many things at ikea. Their closet systems and some of their beds are great. I love their curtains. I love walking through their showrooms. But there are things that I wouldn’t buy there, like couches.
Christina V.
Austin, TX
IKEA has a wide selection and variety of items reasonably priced and fairly simple to put together. If you’re looking for something new for your home or apartment you’re likely to find what you need at Ikea.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?