- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
My boyfriend hates IKEA. I love it. I only get to go every once in a while. Would love to be able to go more!
ikea has any kind of furniture you would ever need and it’s all such good quality! would definitely recommend
Always decent prices but I can’t always find what I’m looking for which sucks so I’m not sure if I recommend
Love ikea I own a nail salon and get all of my shelving and desk from there their prices are very affordable
Love ikea! Everything is good quality for a good price! I shop there whenever I can!! My family loves it too
This store is amazing. Anything you need to find you can find it here it's like a field trip every time we go
Such cool innovations, lots of interesting products you didn't even know you needed to have! Very good prices
By far my favorite home store. I can look, shop and eat. The prices are affordable and products are reliable!
They have some super nice furniture for the whole house. I love going to ikea to find some pretty nice things
Great, affordable prices! Recently bought a desk and it looks AWESOME! Ikea always comes in clutch for
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos