- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
The furniture looks good. But I would have expected lower prices since you have to put it together yourself.
IKEA has everything you would need to decorate your home at affordable prices. I could spend all day there!
Of you have never been to Ikea your missing out it's biga nd has all you need to decorate your house. Amazing
I love Ikea home furnishings. They have such an original design and yet so easy to create a beautiful home!
I bought a comforterand cover, the price was reasonable and it kept my husband and I warm during the winter!
Love this place, the furniture is so nice! Would definitely love for my place to be decked out with IKEA furniture!
I get lost in this store all the time! Wish I could buy the whole place! Love all their ideas and products 😊
THIS IS GREAT STORE WITH GREAT PRICES . AND LOTS OF THINGS FOR YOUR EVER NEED TO DO ANY ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE .
IKEA has a ton of options to decorate your home. They literally have anything you need at affordable prices.
They are a big brand and have soo much things to buy but a lot of their things are easily breakable it seems
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos