- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love this store, it’s always just a fun trip to go and adventure around in. Enjoyable time and great products
I love this store you can find anything for a good price. I love shopping here and just coming to look around
Love Ikea! Just don't go on a weekend, lol. Their products are nice and inexpensive, and work for our budget.
I got a sofa set her they match so well in my living room. Will be going back again to purchase other items.
I love my furniture . It’s nice to put things together my self , our trip to mission valley is so worth it !
I love Swedish style,even though it isn't so cheap it's still very good style, and they have so many choices
We built our entire closet from here, used the computer system to get exactly what we wanted! Very impressed!
Ikea no ez la mejor calidad pero tienen mucha variedad en los productos con precios muy buenos, y economicos
Love Ikea furniture although sometimes it chips easily or breaks. Their customer service is really good also.
Inexpensive. You have to be ready to walk, no short cuts or direct paths to one thing. But it's fun to browse
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos