- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
There products bare always great in my idea!! I just recently got some new kitchen appliances and I love them!
hands down the best store on earth. i will never get tired of going in ikea. always new cute affordable things.
When I moved to San Antonio I literally had nothing. They helped me get my home started at a affordable price:)
storage needs affordable great quality food court and organizational needs :) love this place. can go anytime.
I purchased some desk organization and love it the sleek design and neutral colors go with any color pallet...
Love their home decor, is not expensive and has good quality, the store is so huge, always find something new.
Ikea!!!!!!!! One of my favorite stores to shop for almost anything. Everything is so wonderful about the store.
Omg I love IKEA so much it's like the coolest u know they have the best quality furniture and even a food area
When I go here it literally takes me hours to shop. Love this store. Great prices and good variety of furniture
I've purchased several items from Ikea. From picture frames, to light fixtures to household kitchen essentials
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos