- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
A great store for easy projects. Everything can be setup fairly quickly. The quality is right for the price.
I love just walking through Ikea to look at all the new things. They have so many great affordable furniture.
IKEA is my favorite place to go! They have great food! It’s where I got my vanity ! I have the Alex 5 drawers
Affordable furniture. I've bought my drawers and have lasted me a while. Not broken. Heavy duty. I recommend.
Es muy buena tienda, puedes encontrar todo en IKEA y de buena calidad a buen precio, encuentras cosas baratas
This is the only place I shop at for furniture! They have great stuff and it’s also fun to built it yourself😉
Furniture is great for college students needing to furnish a first apartment, practical and easy to assemble.
This is by far the best drawers for makeup and storage! You could get one or stack a few for larger storage.
I love Ikea. I think their products are trendy yet affordable and are good quality and will last a long time.
I love ikea. There is great storage solutions affordable pieces of furniture that are durable and fashionable
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos