- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ok, I go crazy for IKEA. It is my favorite store to shop in. They have soooo much stuff, you can find EVERYTHING you need for your home. I shop here for all my furniture/home decor needs! I miss the kids area though.
Ikea can be a little overwhelming The store is so big it’s a one stop shop. Thank God for the food court because every time I go I feel like I spend my whole day there. I love the displays it makes it so easy when trying to create a room.
Affordable and stylish. I can’t get over how inexpensive so many pieces are, yet look so expensive. Always easy to build and it’s great because I can leave with a full entertainment center in my small sedan!
My house decor is 90% Ikea. I get everything here from bedding to decor to living room and the quality is good in most of the stuff . They are so modern and saves so much space which is what I want the most.
Great starter furniture with great options for storage in small spaces. I’ve had my pieces for a year and they’re in great shape so far. I definitely recommend at least a few pieces when you’re starting out.
I love their furniture they sell so many this my shopping experience there is great there employees are very nice and help you out I believe it’s not expensive it’s affordable and yes I would shop here again
IKEA is an all day trip! I would not recommend shopping at ikea in store just to “window shop”— you will become overwhelmed. The best place to go for quick, cheap, functioning furniture and home accessories.
I’m super obsessed with IKEA! I’ve been gettin things for my home little by little just so I do t go completely broke because this store has so much to offer. The prices are great and the quality is awesome!
I like many things at ikea. Their closet systems and some of their beds are great. I love their curtains. I love walking through their showrooms. But there are things that I wouldn’t buy there, like couches.
I love this place. It’s so easy to shop around and so many options are available. Anytime I’ve needed help I can always find someone to assist me. I think the products are made pretty well for the price too.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos