- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
LOVE shopping for my house here. They literally have everything that you need along with the perfect prices.
Got a xube organizer from here years ago and it's still in outstanding condition! It was very easy to build !
Always can find everything that I'm looking for.With good quality and affordable prices that make ikea unique
Absolutely love IKEA especially for their reasonable pricing. Can find almost anything, also have great food!
I love this stpreitsso new and up to style and trends a bitspendy but otger then tat goodquLiry. Buy buy but
Can't go wrong with ikea. Bought my son's dresser, toy organizer, and wall shelves all at an affordable price
My mom love ikea she buy a little chair for the garden good price, offers all this things recommended to try
Furniture is great for college students needing to furnish a first apartment, practical and easy to assemble.
Love Ikea and everything about it. From the store to the little knick knacks you didnt know you needed. Love.
Esta tienda es fantástica puedes encontar muchas cosas para el hogar, para cualquier decoración que necesites
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos