- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love this place tooo much. It become too much of a good bad habit. Too many great things to improve your home.
I love ikea so much. There furniture is so chic and easy to assemble. Everything is sturdy and for a good price
This place is affordable and amazing! My whole makeup vanity is made out of IKEA furniture and also my bedroom!
Love this place. They got it all. From furniture, food, to kitchen wear. Everything in here is fairy affordable
Great furniture and honestly everything that you need for the house is there, great products, and great prices.
Love the organized feel of the store and the prices are incomparable to other stores. They have the best deals.
There isnt anything that i cant find at ikea. The products and modern and functional. The food is alsi amazing.
Best store ever! Great products, good prices, it's like entertainment to be there! Plus, the food is great too!
My favorite place to go to bed room and things for my vanity. Don't like I have to drive an hour to get to Ikea
Love this place. I just hate that things take so long to put together and it can be hard to navigate the store
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos