- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
This is my favorite place to buy things for my home. I just bought throw pillows and a rug there. I LOVE them
I love ikea! I love the simplicity or their products! I love how affordable they are! Plus we love the food!
This store made my mom to love it .. because there is everything you want ♥️...the experience it was perfect
Love my vanity that you can diy. Good for small spaces and last long. Most furniture is easy to put together.
It’s a love hate relationship. Some things are easy to build other are hard even following the instructions.
Great store. Very trendy but also expensive. Nice layout and play area for children. Cafe for eating as well
Very hit or miss. Also it's difficult to put stuff together most of the time. The Beds are very low quality.
Love this store! It has great stuff that is very well worth it!!! I love the Alex drawers, they are awesome!
I love IKEA because are so many furniture and decorations to choose from. Ikea also has affordable furniture.
I always find what I need I love ikea and the prices are so affordable!! That should be your next destination
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos