- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I loved IKEA when I first walked in. The food could be better but it's beautiful in there lots of cool stuff
I am in love with ikea all of their products are amazing and I love buying little creative things for there.
I Love Ikea. I never walk out of there spending less than 100.00. So many unique products that are well made.
Thoughtful and well done. Ikea furniture is practical and modern, it always looks nice. Shelving is fine too.
Love everything about this store! Products are SIMPLE and that is key for me! Bonus meatballs are delicious!
I loooove IKEA, I could spend hours shopping and they have amazing prices and the staff is always so helpful
Ikea is always an adventure! A day trip that I love to take! They have everything for every style and budget!
I love IKEA. One of my favorite stores to go to. The meatballs the furniture and employees are amazing there.
Ikea is great for building and furnishing around your home. You can turn any room you want into your vision.
Mi tienda favorita sin lugar a duda puedes encontrar de todo y a muy bien precio ballan no se van a arepentir
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos