- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
they have every & any furniture you could possibly need . build it yourself , not that difficult . recommend .
Awesome they have some amazing stuff. Really nice and affordable. You can build anything. Love it, all of them
Compre mi Vanity Makeup y estoy enamorada de todo lo que vi en esa tienda... es una locura quería comprar todo
Love this store. My husband hates it because everything comes in pieces but I love their selection and designs.
Love Ikea damn near every piece of furniture in my house is from this store!! I'm so glad I live close to one!
Love this place. They got it all. From furniture, food, to kitchen wear. Everything in here is fairy affordable
We've purchased a few items and have never had any issues. Items are easy to put together and items are sturdy.
I am always so inspired every time i visit IKEA! Affordable, easy and appealing, they have everything you need.
Much more affordable prices easy shopping everything is super organized great place for utensils and furniture
I love IKEA, I just don’t love how there are no employees around to ask for help. Denver, Co location, anyway.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos